#rdggeek12 Quiz Results
October 12, 2010 § 1 Comment
A very hotly contested quiz this evening, congratulations to all. Results from the first Reading Geek Night Quiz (and special awards) are as follows:
- 1st Place: The Puget Sound (46/59)
- -2nd Place: 3D TASTIC (44) – Joint best Fun Round score (5/10) & Perfect Picture Round score (15/15)
- -2nd Place: ? (44)
- 3rd Place: Globaldev (42) – Best 1st Round Score (9/10) & Perfect Picture Round score
- 4th: One geek short of a party (40)
- 5th: Backslash Zero’s score (39)
- 6th: Quiz Tingley (38)
- 7th: Three letter names (36) – Best Sound Round score (12/14)
- 8th: Amigos (35)
- 9th: Monochrome Spods (28) – Joint best Fun Round score (5/10)
A few of you took your answer sheets so if you let me know your scores, I’ll add them in here!
As there was an outright winner, we never got to hear the tie-break question, so here is it:
Research has calculated the speed at which Santa’s reindeer must travel to visit every house in the world on Christmas Day. How many miles per second is it?
The closest answer left in the comments by 19th October will win absolutely nothing. Using the interwebs to find out the answer is cheating hehe.